DOWNLOAD REPORT: https://sponsorunited.com/nfl-spred-report-2021-page/
Today, SponsorUnited published the first SPRED Report centered around NFL player’s social performance and endorsement deals.
Download the complete report HERE, for complete data and insights, some key findings include:
- adidas and Bose are the most active brands among NFL social media posts but Zenith Watches, Grip and Brady Brand attract the most attention.
- Quarterbacks are most widely followed on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook while TikTok varies among other skilled positions.
- J.J. Watt is the most followed defensive NFL player and the most followed NFL player to not win a SB.
- The top 10 most followed NFL players combine for over 100M gross followers.
- 12 NFL players average over 1M total engagements, all of them on the offensive side of the ball.
- Although Travis Etienne Jr, has yet to see the field, he has the highest % average engaged followers.
- Most Total Gross Followers: Odell Beckham Jr.
- Most Twitter Followers: Russell Wilson
- Most Facebook Followers: Tom Brady
- Most Instagram Followers: Odell Beckham Jr.
- Most TikTok Followers: Gronk
- Most Engaging: Patrick Mahomes
- Highest % of Engaged Followers: Travis Etienne
- Most Engagement Per Post: Tyreek Hill
- Most Branded Posts: Russell Wilson
- Most Brands: Russell Wilson
- Highest Avg Engagement: Zenith Watches, Grip Boost and Brady Brand
- Most Branded Posts: adidas, Bose and Fashion Nova
- Most Brand Engagements: Bose, adidas and Oakley
- Most Player Endorsements: Bud Light, Verizon, Bose and Under Armour
- Most Engaging Categories: Apparel/
Accessories, Beverage (Non-Alc) and Leisure/Recreation
- Most Category Engagements: Apparel/
Accessories, Consumer Electronics and Retail
- Most Player Endorsements: Apparel/
Accessories, Retail and Beverage (Non-Alc)
- Most Branded Posts: Apparel/Accessories, Retail and Beverage (Non-Alc)