SponsorUnited provides access to previously inaccessible information on sponsorships, media and brands, to help properties most effectively and efficiently connect and drive revenue
Sponsorship Connected by Data and Tech
Mapping the entire world of sponsorship: every deal, every asset and creative across 100K+ brands and 5000+ properties.
Deep insights on sponsorship deals by Category, Region, Asset, and Sports/Event to best inform all parties on the most optimal ways to partner, execute and validate.
Transactional platform that broadens access to information and speed with which to operate optimally.
Discover the opportunities and key decision-makers, along with live on-demand research to put you in the position to win.
Our partners include over 95% of the major pro sports teams, global brands, agencies, media companies and more.
We provide the only platform that includes unique sponsorship data, prospecting tools, and live market research,
all to help you find your next great deal.
- Algorithm-based curation of partnership opportunities that matches brands and properties based on probabilities driven from massive sets of data.
- Predictive modeling through current and historical analysis of sponsorship campaigns.
- Massive library of creative & marketing assets to increase likelihood of success.
- Singular, programmatic-like platform to identify, engage, evaluate and buy or sell.
- Real time data and fluid communication process that shortens sales process.
- National and regional network allows for cost-effective on-site management and activation of campaigns, with resources intimately familiar with properties.
- Real-time campaign authentication covering all sponsorship elements & media.
- In-depth analysis & visualization to drive integrated campaigns.
- Trend, best practice & proprietary audience reporting.
- Share of voice analysis across properties, category & competitors.
- Seamless reporting integration to client.
What our Partners Say
“We’ve been a SponsorUnited customer for a year now and their platform has served as a tremendous resource for us to better understand and develop partnerships for the Columbus Blue Jackets. In addition to the overall efficiency of the platform, the SponsorUnited research and service team continues to provide an incredible level of support and are always available to answer questions. We absolutely would recommend SponsorUnited to any organization looking to advance in developing corporate partnerships.”
Director, Corporate Partnerships
Columbus Blue Jackets
“SponsorUnited just makes you - the property - smarter. It helped us find prospects and activation ideas. If you do one deal, it pays for itself 10 times over.”
Vice President, Global Partnerships
Monumental Sports & Entertainment
“SponsorUnited has made an instant impact on our organization! With a dedicated team available to help with research, combined with the already expansive database they currently own, I have more time to focus on building relationships with new and existing partners. Not to mention how much easier it is to build proposals, with real-life examples just one-click away!”
Director, Corporate Partnerships
“SponsorUnited has been an invaluable resource for me in my role as I often lean on it for various prospecting and sales efforts. It’s been extremely beneficial having a one stop shop style platform that provides contact information, existing partnership insights, and relevant articles on companies we’re interested in working with.
I’d certainly recommend SponsorUnited to anyone in the industry as incorporating it into my partnerships tool chest has been an awesome decision.”
Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment
"SponsorUnited allows Ohio University students and faculty to follow sponsorship news and deal flow in real time. Further, it provides insights into the professional buyers, sellers and executives at brands, teams and agencies who are shaping these modern partnerships.
We believe our graduates who chose to work in and around the sponsorship ecosystem will be better versed and prepared as a result of their access to SponsorUnited.”
Matthew Cacciato & Jim Kahler
Ohio University Sports Administration