DOWNLOAD REPORT: https://sponsorunited.com/nba-report/
SponsorUnited, the leading partnership data platform for sports & entertainment, released its NBA Marketing & Partnerships annual report for the 2020-21 season.
Key Highlights of The Report Include:
- Estimated team revenues across top five categories in the NBA are: Finance ($121.3MM), Technology ($81.6MM), Healthcare ($67.3MM), Telecom ($56.1MM), and Auto Manufacturer ($39.2MM).
- SponsorUnited estimates the top three teams in terms of sponsorship revenue are the Golden State Warriors, New York Knicks and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Social followers of NBA Teams grew 4.7% during the season, up to 496MM, while followers of players grew 4.9% up to 768MM.
- The most searched brands by NBA teams to partner with this season were Hyperice, GoPuff, Therabody, DoorDash, Crypto.com, Betway, Coinbase, Indeed, DraftKings and Whoop.
- LeBron James, Trae Young, and Damian Lillard rank first, second, third in NBA player endorsement deals.