DOWNLOAD REPORT: https://sponsorunited.com/auto-report/
Key Highlights of The Report Include:
- Automotive industry sponsorship spending in Major Pro Sports hits $225.7M, down from $258.7M in 2019-2020.
- For the 4th straight year, Toyota has the most sponsorship deals by an automotive brand globally.
- Interest in partnering with automotive dealerships is at an all-time high, becoming the 7th most searched category by sponsorship sales executives in 2021 (up from 54th in 2020).
- Three of the top six most successful influencers to promote an automotive brand via social media were female, led by Alicia Keys.
- Non-traditional is the new normal. A Pet Influencer had more sponsored posts with an automotive brand than Rafael Nadal, LeBron James and Novak Djokovic combined.